Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Orange Button Up and Leopard Flats

Hope everyone enjoyed their Veteran's Day weekend! We had an awesome get away with our friends to Las Palomas in Puerto Penasco. Vacations are never long enough!!

So. Let's get practical for a sec. Lots of style blogs show girls wearing cut off shorts and stilettos. Cool. They have some wear glamorous to go, not just Walmart. Haha. I love this outfit because today all I did was run errands and chase my little babe through the sprinklers! I threw on some comfy jeans and flats and paired them with my new button up (easy for breastfeeding :) Remember, breast is best!) 
But can I just say how much wearing a certain color can make your day? I love bright, warm colors. I have fair skin (obviously, "Porcelain Doll") so wearing those colors makes me feel awake. This fall/winter doesn't doesn't just have to be about grey and black!!!  





Shirt: Target
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Loafers: Steve Madden
Shoulder bag: Coach
Watch: Nixon

I'm going to be doing a post on how to get your TUMMY BACK AFTER BABY and one of my favorite FALL recipes soon so stay tuned!!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment