Thursday, November 1, 2012

Basic Makeup Recommendations

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm basically a makeup geek! I started wearing makeup since I was 12. There was a period of time that I felt I knew more about the products at Sephora than the actual girls did. (Big ego, I know). Haha. So today I'm going to share some of my favorites I have discovered over the years.  

Foundation: bareMinerals Original Mineral Powder spf 25 (there's a reason it always gets 5 stars!)
-buildable coverage, feel light on the face, improves skin, natural glow, I highly recommend for young girls suffering from acne.

bareMinerals - bareMinerals SPF 15 Original Foundation

Liquid Foundation: Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation (Great coverage, natural luminous finish, feels soft on your skin) 

Laura Mercier - Silk Creme Foundation

Eyeshadow/Blush Palette: Stila's travel palettes (depending on the kit, comes with 4-5 eyeshadows, blushes and lipgloss, only $16!) *I got mine almost a year ago and use it everyday. So easy to not have to think about coordinating all my colors.*

Stila - Stylish In Seoul Travel Palette

Brow pencil: MAC's eyebrow wax pencil (this is an absolute MUST. It's amazing and natural looking and they have the best colors. Enough said.)

 Eye Brows

Mascara: Estee Lauder's Sumptuous Extreme in black (It's expensive but it does the perfect job of adding volume and lengthening, and never ending up smudged underneath my eyes!)


Lipstick: MAC's lipsticks (only $15, they have several finishes and shades, and last several hours)

 Viva Glam Nicki

Have you guys tried these products and what do you think about them if you have?!

No comments:

Post a Comment