Monday, September 24, 2012

The Butterfly Lid

This look is very forward for the everyday girl. I suggest wearing this look mostly at night, on the weekends. If you just want to test the waters with this one, stick to shades you are most comfortable wearing. For example: I have green eyes and tend to wear golds and browns. Purple is a great color to pair with green eyes because of the POP factor. So I would try adding some purple in with my usual neutrals to test it out.



Yes to wear this with a sleek, slicked back ponytail, Kardashian style of course! This is a more subtle take on what we've been seeing on the runway. Make it more personal with your own favorite eye shadow colors! 


Great colors every girl can wear.

Let me know how you guys feel about this bold look, and where you plan on wearing this "look at me" style!

photos found from Elle and Glamour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment