Sunday, October 14, 2012

Red, White and Stripes

My new orange lipstick started this outfit! I then decided to add a fishtail braid in my hair on one side, then a regular, very ratted braid on the other side of my head. I wrapped the braids around my head then secured at the nape with a few bobby pins. Since my hair was braided when I got in the shower, it was wavy when I got out from the steam. I teased and hair sprayed my hair, then decided it looked best up.

I'm so excited the weather is cooling down here in Az so I can finally wear this stupid sweater I got months ago! Haha. Sad to say, but this is the first sweater I have ever bought! Our fall/winters here in Az are very warm. People usually wear a short sleeve during the day and a hoodie at night. No real need for sweaters. Hope you guys like this casual, laid back look! 









Sweater: H&M ($7 on sale!)
Red pants: H&M
Shoes: Nordstrom
Shoulder bag: Vans
Earrings: Forever 21
Lipstick: MAC's new "So Chaud" 

No comments:

Post a Comment