Sunday, September 16, 2012

For the Pout


Fall is upon us and the first thing I think of when it comes to makeup is changing my lipstick. Summer is great  since it's so casual we can just wear chapstick during the day and a pink or coral lip at night. Fall is when you can go big or go home! I love the bold, dramatic shades that fall brings us.

Bordeaux Lips





Raw Lipstick




My makeup artist at MAC was telling me the best way to do my lips this season was "raw". Matte lipstick is the thing. No liner or gloss just the stick. Easy and less perfect than previous seasons. *Careful not to make it look like you've just been locking lips!*

As always, the Red Lip







My current fave lipstick is MAC's "So Chaud" an orange-y red.

photos found from Glamour.com and Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment