Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall Hair Trends: The Ponytail


This season we are seeing a lot of quick and easy looks. I'm all about that! My favorite is this sleek but edgy pulled back look. I call this the "Kardashian ponytail".  I'm obsessed with them (so sad this season of KUWTK just ended)! I love all their hairstyles, makeup applications, and fab style!! I'd dress like them too if I were 5'2 and a DD cup. Haha. But let's be real, I'm a regular girl with a regular life. So I occasionally pull off their gorgeously styled locks... and then I get baby spit up on me. Haha.  

Perfect Ponytails


perfect ponytails

Can we just take a second and admire this girl's beauty? Wow!



...and this makeup, too!









Where would you guys wear this look and how would you style your outfit to match?!

xo

photos found from Elle and Glamour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment