Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dalmatian Print

So, I got these crazy pants a few weeks ago and I seriously wear them all the time! You'd be surprised how many different ways you can style these pants and how many different styles you can sport with these as well.






It's kind of hard to tell in the pics how my fishtail braid is done. After I finished my messy ponytail, I then wrapped hair twice around my elastic and secured with a bobby pin. I braided my hair and secured the end with a clear rubber band. After that I pulled the braid apart gently. *This part you can customize how messy you like your hair. As you will see, my style is a little more put together.* 

Blouse: Dillards
Pants: H&M
Leather Heels: Two Lips
Handbag: Yonkers
Watch: Store in Europe
Earrings: Forever 21
Lip Gloss: Sephora


1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit and…cute shoes! Now I know where they went!

    ReplyDelete