Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Start


Hey dolls! I'm so very excited to be starting this blog! Ever since I was BORN I have been into beauty and fashion. Haha. I've always been a girly girl and have 23 years of experience being one! When I was a little girl I did my own hair and nails and would dress my Barbies. I started wearing makeup when I was 12 and starting highlighting hair at 14. I went to cosmetology school when I was 17. After that, I worked at the most prestigious salon in Arizona for almost 4 years. I started modeling for FORD/Robert Black in Scottsdale, Arizona at 18 years old. Now I am a housewife and stay at home mama to my 10 month old, baby Gram. 

I chose "The Porcelain Doll" because it was a nickname my mom gave me when I was little. I have very fair skin and naturally red lips, so when I'd complain my mom would just tell me I looked like a porcelain doll!

I will post my personal views on fashion, hair, nails and makeup trends. My outfits of the day will be posted too, along with a few of my favorite recipes, mostly desserts! What girl doesn't have a sweet tooth... or two?! Feel free to ask me any questions about what I post or what you would like me to post. Thanks, gals!

xo

1 comment:

  1. Cessa I love it! You are so gorgeous! Im so excited to be reading this!
    xoxo,
    Lyric

    ReplyDelete