Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year, New HOUSE!

This year we will be buying our very first home!! I can't even wait to move and to start that next chapter of our lives. We'll be moving to a newer neighborhood with lots of young families for our little man to play with. My dream! To our future neighbors- I'm the young, barefoot mama pulling a handsome little stud in his red wagon to the park! Feel free to join us :)

Well you know what this means, new decor!! I've been pinning for months about my dream home and how I would style it and this year, my dreams are coming true. I'm very much a minimalist and like everything to look modern and clean with no clutter! However, my style is very feminine so of course it will be filled with a little glitz there, a little glamour here! Think clean lines, fur throws, velvet settees, glass lamps, subway paintings, crystal chandeliers, opened windows, mirrored dressers, grey walls, Venetian mirrors and sequinned pillows.

Designer, Sally Wheat's Fabulous Living Room

Dining chairs

glitter the inside of a lampshadevanity

Cute chairs

fabulous.

Small Living Rooms Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas

diningBrown velvet sofa.

Ooo

stripesCorner dress rail - excellent for planning outfits for the week.

love a black door

I'll have a lot of work to do to decorate a house since we have only lived in apartments, but it will be very exciting!! Can't wait to incorporate my current pieces with a few new accents! Later this year when we are moved in and settled, I'll post some pics of how I designed everything. These pics are from my Pinterest board called "For the Home". Come follow me, friends! 

My Pinterest link here

No comments:

Post a Comment