Sunday, December 30, 2012

Holiday Gifts That I Love!

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday this week! I know we did with our little babe getting sooo excited about his toys. I wanted to share some of the gifts I received so if you guys are ever looking for similar items, these are the ones to get! I promise to be better about posting now with the holiday season coming to an end. :)

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Ultimate Travel Tool Brush Set

Sephora Collection's "Ultimate Travel Tool Brush Set"

It's on sale now for $39 ($210 Value). All the brushes are a regular size (not mini size but kept in a cute case for traveling) so they are great for day to day. I especially love the eyeshadow brushes! The two brushes for powder and foundation aren't my fave because they are synthetic bristles and are harder to blend with. I recommend getting the Sephora Collection Pro Foundation Brush #47 for $28. I also like the bareMinerals Handy Buki Brush for $20. The bristles on this brush are very dense, so you get a really nice full coverage. 
Makeup brushes are expensive so I was glad to get this set for less than the cost of two brushes! It's so important to have the correct brushes for each make up application to ensure a beautiful finish!! 

Sephora Collection Travel Brush Set Here
Sephora Pro Foundation Brush Here
bareMinerals Handy Buki Brush Here
Urban Decay's "Naked" Eyeshadow Palette Here
(Not the Naked 2 palette)

I LOVE this palette. It has such a beautiful range of neutrals and let's get real, most of us only wear neutrals everyday. Some are matte, some are shimmery and all are perfect. I prefer the original palette verses the newer Naked 2 palette because I love to wear warmer shadows with my fair complexion. (Naked 2 colors are all on the cool side.) You don't need to be tan to have a warm glow to your face if you use warmer colors with your blush/bronzer and shadows! As you can see in the pic above, this set somes with a eyeshadow primer and basic application brush with is amazeballs. So get these shadows STAT!
Viktor & Rolf 'Flowerbomb' Deluxe Gift Set ($210 Value) 
Viktor and Rolf "Flowerbomb" Deluxe Gift Set (Fragrance) Here

There's a reason this is one of the top sellers at Sephora and department stores everywhere! It smells de-lish! This set from Nordstrom includes the perfume, roller perfume, body wash, and lotion. The gift set I got last year included the hair perfume which, believe it or not, smells even better than the body perfume! The body lotion smells a bit more "wintery" than the sort of "spring" like smell the perfume has. Which is to DIE for. Sometimes when I need a little pick me up, I just apply the lotion all over my arms and secretly sniff it all day! I even heard they make a Flowerbomb candle, which once we are in our new house, I will be purchasing!


Converse Chuck Taylor® High Top Sneaker (Women)
Converse Chuck Taylor High Top Sneaker Here

I love that the sneaker trend is so big right now! Forever I wanted high top wedge sneakers because I think they are crazy cute. Honestly though, my 5'9 inch body doesn't need 3-4 extra inches to chase my 1 year-old around the park! These shoes are very comfy, very cute and very old school. My little man also has these kicks in the black and white version, so I needed a pair to match! I got them to wear with black leggings or my black leather skinnies and thought the white would be dope to pair with! I'll post an outfit post of my get up once I find a fun top to wear with. :)

Happy New Years Eve tomorrow!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment