Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Get Nailed!



If you are a busy lady like me, you don't have a lot of time to find a babysitter, drop the kids off, and wait at a nail salon for someone to talk about you in an other language to other nail technicians... I mean get your nails done. Haha. So. My big beauty MUST is buying your own gel nail polish. With this latest technology, why ever use regular polish again? I bought my UV nail light (that fits both hands or feet at the same time) off amazon for $50! My local professionals-only beauty supply was selling them for up to $300. Umm... no thank you! The actual nail colors, base and top coats start at $13. So skip your next two visits to the salon and invest in your new beauty go-to for a starting total of $79! Enjoy your chip free manicure for 2-3 weeks. You're welcome. :)


Buy my same nail light here at Amazon.com

Let me know if you guys have any questions on how to use your new gel polishes! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment